Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Hair Affair and the Straight Guys That Have Them!

To get things started, I am hoping more people will be voting on the poll question this week. The hairstyles have been in conversation for years. Most recently brought up at Sturgis Falls when I ran into a former student and her mother. After exchanging greetings etc.. the mother commented that she sees my name in the paper frequently (for music events of course!!) and likes to keep track of what I'm doing and what is going on with my hair!!! True story..

Moving right along, I am currently upset with all straight boys who chase after gay boys on the side. A friend of mine met a straight guy through a mutual friend and soon enough the straight guy got his number from the mutual friend. They have been texting, whatever.... Since nothing significant has happened between them yet, the straight guy turned my friend's number over to some more of his straight friends and now they are texting him!! Classy to say the least.. Mind you, these boys either have girlfriends or are just looking for some kind of tryst. On Oprah this was called DL (down low) behavior. I have seen it a thousand times and it's outrageous!!! Boys need to figure out what they want and not be shady.. Can we say peesh alert!!??

I watched an episode of The Real Housewives of New Jersey last night and was shocked at the catfight that ensued when Ashley pulled Danielle's hair/weave! Now Danielle is pressing charges and the drama is on. Why am I watching this you ask??? It's like watching a soap.. It's a total escape from my regular chaotic life and it's just drama.. I have to say these New Jersey houswives are very mafia like and they sort of scare me!! I will stick with the real classy ladies from the OC and New York!! Well and then there are Kim and Ne Ne in Atlanta!! I have to say that I am annoyed by the new housewife on the OC, Alexis... She claims to be very religious and yet wears a hootchy dress to church!! Her comment is that you can be christian and pretty, but the question really is WWJD???? And to quote Edie Britt on Desperate Housewives, "everyone will be judging, it's church."

I am still deciding what my format will be for this blog so any suggestions are welcome. I will keep the poll questions going so offer suggestions. I will also be able to report on two great events in the next couple of weeks. First, I will be returning to the Buckle for one day only to help out for no sales tax weekend. That place is a hotbed of drama and stories. Second, I will be going home for my class reunion which will prove to be full of dramatic people.. Can't wait!! So keep the comments coming and let's get this blog up to over 100 followers. Then I can yell 100 FOLLOWERS in a loud Oprah voice.. Peace..

2 comments:

  1. Straight boys who chase gay boys on the side? Interesting. Going to have to talk to my "work husband" about that one Monday.

    ReplyDelete