Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's ON!!!!

Hi y'all!! So here goes the first of hopefully blogs for everyone to enjoy!! This is all new to me so cross your fingers!! Just enjoyed a great night of tv with some favorite shows. Starting out with Big Brother. As I posted on Facebook earlier, what is up with the dumb girl (Rachel) who ends up with the bossy guy (Brenden) and they end up like winning the whole season!! Then there's the super annoying Britney girl!! Whatever! On to True Blood, which is truly fabulous!!! Watch it!! SOOKIE!!! Anywhoo, this will be short as I am just getting this new adventure started. Please comment... Sass

3 comments:

  1. SASS-A-FRASS! I am very excited to keep up with you and your adventures here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My new mission in life is to get mentioned on this! I'm a whore for publicity.

    ReplyDelete