Monday, July 19, 2010

Let's Get It Started!!

Ok, so this blog is officially up and running so now what??? I started by doing some quick research by reading some other blogs.. Where to begin, but with the real housewives!! They seem to have this blogging thing down! Basically, they seem to write about their lives and what they are doing. Sounds easy right???

I was recently watching an episode of that show Hoarders and was shocked and appalled by these poor people!! First of all, when they went into the house, the door would not open because there was so much junk!! All of the rooms were basically not usable beacuse of the amount of random stuff piled up (irons, clothes, books, dead cats, children, etc....). One woman just slept on her books instead of move them!! Anyway, I decided right then that I don't care how much stuff I have to remove from my apartment (including clothes), I will not be on Hoarders!!! Those folks are truly scary!

Anyway, some blogs have poll questions on them for people to respond to. Please send in creative questions that I could use!! That could be fun!!

The summer is going by way to fast and very soon we will back to you know where!! I don't think I'm ready for that yet, but the good news is this will be my final year teaching in a strip mall! The new building is going up quickly and it will be very exciting to finally have a real school again! I am looking forward to a big classroom with lots of space to move.

So I am going to continue viewing blogs and adding to this one! Blogging would be a great discussion around a nice summertime fire with the Russells!! Hmm????

Sass

No comments:

Post a Comment